There’s good and bad about Mega Clean and I want to cover both in this detailed Mega Clean detox review for you.
What I mean by that is it’s not the best detox drink in the world, but it’s not the worst. I’ll explain in detail why that is, and how it compares to other detox drinks on the market.
I’m going to give you full Mega Clean instructions to use it successfully, based on my own experiences using it to pass a drug test to get a job two years ago.
Plus, I’m going to explain how it sometimes gets confused with other detox drinks, and what alternatives are out there in case you’re not convinced that Mega Clean will work best for you.
Don’t Get Mega Clean Confused With Other Detox Drinks
Mega Clean is made by company called Detoxify. They make a range of detoxification products, and it can be confusing to understand what the differences are because they all have exactly the same red packaging and labelling.
There are four main detox drinks made by the same company, all of which look very similar visually:
- Mega Clean
- Mega Clean NT
- Xxtra Clean
- Mighty Clean
Let’s talk about Mega Clean NT first. It’s exactly the same as Mega Clean in every way. The only difference is you pay a significant amount more to get a few poor quality pre-rid pills with it.
Mighty Clean is a detox drink in three different containers that you take over a period of time. Basically, it’s exactly the same as Mega Clean, but just split up into three bottles as a gimmick. It’s more expensive, and just not worth it.
Finally, I want to cover Mega Clean Vs Xxtra Clean. They sound really different, don’t they?
In fact, they are literally the same drink with the same ingredients. The only difference is that Mega Clean is 32 fluid ounces in size, while Xxtra Clean is a smaller 20 oz bottle.
Xxtra Clean is aimed at people who have a smaller body size, or a lower level of toxin exposure.
My question is: how on earth can you define either of those things? Yes, they say above 200 lbs in body weight is “larger”, but are they seriously saying that if you are 190 lbs then you’ll get away with 20 fluid ounces of detox liquid, but will need 32 fluid ounces if you’re 10 lbs heavier?
As you can see, it’s just a gimmick. My advice is just buy Mega Clean. It’s the largest bottle for the lowest price.
How A Detox Drink Works
Now let’s quickly cover how a detox drink works, because there is a misconception out there I want to clear up right now.
The misconception is that a detox drink permanently detoxes as you. I think people believe that you drink it, the toxins flood out of your body, and you are then completely clean of drug metabolites. That’s not the case at all.
Detox drinks like Mega Clean are masking agents. Here’s what they actually do:
1. The volume of liquid fills your bladder and makes you urinate. This action alone gets rid of all the drug toxins in your kidneys and bladder. Yes, you can do that with water, but that’s not the special bit about Mega Clean and other detox drinks like it.
2. The detox drink also contains ingredients which help to accelerate your body processing toxins and urinating. So you push out more toxins than you can naturally. This means you’ll get a longer gap before fresh toxins appear in your urine.
3. To address the diluted sample problem after flooding out your body of toxins, a detox drink contains a careful balance of all the main things found in urine. Things like minerals, vitamins, creatinine, plus several other key substances always found in urine. Because it floods the body, some are inevitably passed through as waste by the kidneys, appearing in your urine in a balanced manner.
4. Finally, a good quality detox drink maintains the color of your urine through containing several vitamins and riboflavin that help to achieve this.
Full Mega Clean Instructions & Tips For Using It Successfully
Now you hopefully understand how Mega Clean cleansing drink works in the body, let’s give you the lowdown on how to use it successfully.
They are the full Mega Clean instructions you need to follow:
- With Mega Clean you’re definitely going to want to do a 24-hour detox (at least) before the day of your drug test. That’s because Mega Clean is not quite as potent as the two other detox drinks I recommend. If you can accelerate that with pre-rid pills then even better, as it will actually make Mega Clean pretty potent.
- On the day of your drug test, 90 minutes before you leave, drink the bottle contents over 15 minutes. Half refill the bottle with water, and drink that down over another 15 minutes. Then urinate at least three times between drinking and leaving for your drug test.
- A tip for me is to always buy a home drug test kit when you get your hands on Mega Clean. That way you can do it with your final visit to the toilet before you leave, and know with 100% certainty at that point that you are going to test negative.
Just be aware that the amount of time your test negative once you’ve masked the toxins is usually no more than five hours.
In fact, for a chronic weed smoker or user, it could be three hours. That will give you only around 90 minutes from after you’ve have finished the process I just outlined above in the instructions for using Mega Clean to submit your sample.
Does Mega Clean Work?
The answer to the question does Mega Clean work is definitely yes. However, I say that with a warning.
It’s not as potent as a couple of alternatives out there, but it is good enough for most people who have lower levels of toxin exposure. This is especially true if you do the 24-hour detox before the day of your test, and even more true if you accelerate it with pre-rid pills to push out more toxins.
If you don’t have that time, and nothing else is available to you, then Mega Clean could work on the day of your drug test alone. However, the higher the number of drugs you have been taking, the less time you have clean because of the higher levels of drug metabolites in your body.
Where To Buy Mega Clean Cleansing Drink
If you’ve got a drug test at short notice then you may need to grab Mega Clean from Walmart.
However, I wouldn’t recommend that, and I definitely wouldn’t recommend you buy it online from general marketplaces like eBay or Amazon either, because it can be out of date, or even a fake.
As I said earlier, Mega Clean works best if you do a 24-hour detox the day before your test, and if you accelerate it with high-quality detox pills.
If you buy Mega Clean (here), it comes with 6 free potent toxin rid pills bundled in for just $69. The 24-hour detox, plus the extra toxins pushed out in advance by toxin rid, and then Mega Clean masking and balancing on the day of your test, put together that’s a pretty strong combo.
Also, make sure that you buy whatever detox drink you’re going to use well in advance of your test. You can never be sure how long it’s going to take to ship to you, or if something is out of stock, and it’s possible to get caught out on the day of an interview by being asked to submit a sample then, not the day after.
What Are The Alternatives To Mega Clean?
I want to finish this Mega Clean detox review by reiterating that it does work, but you do need to do a bit more preparation than you may be do with a couple of other alternatives out there.
Mega Clean works, as long as you do a bit of work yourself.
In terms of alternatives, my first recommendation would be Ultra Eliminex. For me, it’s the most potent detox drink on the market right now. It’s expensive at $85, but you don’t need additional water, and in my testing, I got away without doing a 24-hour detox beforehand. However, I wouldn’t recommend that, I’d always recommend you do the detox with pre-rid pills impossible.
The other detox drink that I’ve used to pass a drug test, and a buddy of mine has use, is Rescue Cleanse. Made by Clear Choice, the same guys who make the superb synthetic urine Sub Solution, it costs $55. It also doesn’t require additional water, and is a great second choice ahead of Mega Clean.
But, if there isn’t another detox drink you can get your hands on, or you buy Mega Clean with the pre-rid pills and do the 24-hour detox before the day of your test, then it’s good enough to pass a drug test.
Giving you the lowdown on my passions around avoiding drug tests and being smart.