If you’re facing a hair follicle drug test then you are in trouble. It means that something serious is in front of you, and not passing will have significant repercussions. In this Macujo method review I’m going to tell you if it’s the best way to pass this type of drug test.
Does the Macujo method even work to pass a drug test at all? If so, what are the instructions to get it right? I’m going to tell you everything you need to know right here.
I’m also going to tell you about the other ways people try and pass a hair follicle drug test, which ways are guaranteed, and which methods are foolish.
Plus, I’m going to explain how a hair follicle drug test works, the companies and organizations who use them, and what to do if you haven’t got enough time to complete the full Macujo method before your drug test.
Who Even Uses Hair Drug Testing?
The truth is that not many companies and organizations use hair drug testing. It’s rarely used even in the USA.
However, that’s not the whole story, which is why you need to know about the Macujo method.
Firstly, this some federal employees and federally regulated industries do use hair drug testing, including a lot of trucking and haulage companies.
Secondly, hair drug testing is sometimes used for law enforcement and probation purposes. It’s also used for recruitment purposes in law enforcement in some areas.
Thirdly, hair follicle drug testing is used by some private companies, but usually only for senior positions (although that’s not the whole story and a few companies do routinely use hair drug testing on all employees).
The thing is, it’s quite expensive, three times more expensive than a urine drug test. That’s why it’s not as common as urine sample testing.
But things could be changing. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration in late 2020 revived a proposal from several years back to introduce mandatory hair drug testing for all federal employees and regulated industries. That would suddenly drag hundreds of thousands of people into the potential hell of a hair drug test result.
Why Hair Follicle Drug Tests Are So Dangerous
Hair follicle drug tests are really dangerous because of how drug metabolites get trapped in the hair.
When you take drugs, the metabolites get trapped underneath the hair follicles. As new hair grows, they get trapped underneath the hard outer layer called the cuticle.
This forms an indelible record of your drug use, telling the person doing the analysis exactly what drugs you have taken, and when.
It’s also really difficult to cleanse your hair to pass a follicle drug test because of the fact that the drug metabolites are trapped inside the hair, underneath the hard cuticle layer (the cuticle is a layer of microscopic scales that overlap to protect the inner hair shaft).
The Four Ways That People Try To Cheat Hair Test That Don’t Work
Before I tell you how to pass a hair drug test using the Macujo method, let’s tell you about the ways that people try to cheat hair drug tests that simply don’t work:
- People shave their hair. The thing is though, they can take hair from any part of your body. Although hair grows more slowly in the body so it’s shorter, it’s still traps the same number of metabolites and shows the same record. If you shave your hair, they can take care from another part of your body, fail you immediately, or test your urine instead.
- Home remedies simply do not work. Using ammonia, hair dyes, baking soda, vinegar, the list goes on. None of these work to open up the cuticle layer and flush out the toxins.
- The Jerry G method is touted as a way you can use multiple products to pass a drug test. Although it’s cheap and it can work, it uses a lot of heavy ammonia. It can damage not only your hair, but also burn your scalp.
Look guys, none of these ways work. You have to open up the hard cuticle layer, flush out the toxins, and then close it up again. That’s not easy, and the drug testing companies know that.
What Methods Can Pass A Hair Follicle Drug Test Guaranteed?
If you want to know how to pass a hair drug test, then there is only one way that I know of that has the power to flush out the toxins and not destroy your hair.
It’s called the Macujo method. It’s reputed to be named after somebody called Macujo who put it together. Apparently, they had some sort of chemistry background and worked out how to open up the cuticles and flush out the toxins without damaging the hair.
Now the Macujo method is invasive. You have to do it quite a few times before the day of your drug test. Ideally, you need seven days, you need to do it twice per day, for a total of 14 times before your drug test.
If you haven’t got that long, don’t worry I’ll talk you through what you can do at the end of this review of the Macujo method, but ideally you need to get everything in stock and give yourself a week in the lead up to hair follicle drug test to do the Macujo method with the best guarantee of success.
Here’s What You Need To Do The Macujo Method
The Macujo method uses a range of ingredients that are used multiple times in the same order. Put together, it’s a hair drug test kit that contains the following components:
- “Old style” Aloe toxin rid detox shampoo
- Zydot Ultra Clean detox shampoo
- Clean & Clear Pink shampoo (or any salicylic shampoo)
- White vinegar
- Tide detergent (or any similar household detergent)
- Good supply of warm water
- Bath cap or clingfilm
- Disposable medical gloves
Now I just want to talk to you quickly about “old style” Aloe Toxin Rid detox shampoo.
It’s the main component of the Macujo method. It’s potent, and you can only buy it from one place. Also, it’s damn expensive.
But without it, you cannot get the drug toxins out. Sure, you can get the cuticles lifted/opened, but you need Aloe Toxin Rid to do the heavy lifting.
It was originally called Nexxus Aloe Toxin Rid. It was a potent shampoo for getting rid of free radicals and heavy levels of toxins. It was so powerful it burnt people scalps if they were sensitive, so they change the formula to make it milder.
But because it could help with passing drug tests, because people realized that even on its own it could flush out drug toxins if there weren’t that many in your hair, the price for the old-style stuff rocketed up to several hundred dollars a bottle. A strong counterfeit market appeared, and it was a disaster because lots of innocent people got stung.
Now, you can only buy the old formula from Test Clear. They’ve reconstructed it using an independent lab, and they sell it in 8 fluid ounce bottles for $235. Very expensive, but without it, you can’t do the Macujo method, and obviously, you can’t pass that hair follicle drug test.
Macujo Method Instructions
Let’s now talk you through the full instructions you need to use the Macujo method successfully.
As I’ve said, you need Aloe Rid detox shampoo, plus all the other ingredients to make this work. But it does have a great track record with passing hair follicle drug tests because it genuinely works.
It even works on dreadlocks and other types of complex hair. You just have to make sure that you do it enough times, and that you work the ingredients thoroughly into your hair and scalp.
Here are instructions you need to follow:
1. To do the Macujo method you’ll need a sink or bath and plenty of warm water. You’ll probably want to wear goggles, and make sure you wear gloves to stop any of the substances getting into your skin, or into your eyes.
2. Rinse your hair with warm water, making sure it’s soaked right down to the roots. Get a good handful of the white vinegar and work that in carefully. All way down to the roots, and the scalp. It’s going to sting, but don’t worry.
3. The next step of the Macujo method is to use the salicylic shampoo. Use a decent amount to completely cover the hair and scalp, and work it in. It’s going to burn and sting.
4. Ignoring the burning and stinging, put a shower or clingfilm over your hair. Pat it down, so that everything is in close contact, and so that you don’t get any of the mixture in your eyes. Then remove the goggles after cleaning your face, and dry yourself. You’ll then wait for up to 30 minutes (or as long as you can stand up to a maximum of 30 minutes).
5. At the end of the 30 minutes you will wash the mixture off with plenty of warm water until the hair is squeaky clean.
6. This is the point you’ll use Aloe toxin rid shampoo at. Put a small amount into the palm of your hand, and work it well into freshly wetted hair. Make sure you massage the scalp as well. Rinse it out, and repeat the process.
7. The last step is to use a few drops of detergent. Work in with water, and then wash out. You should feel a literal squeaky clean feeling as you do this.
8. You should aim to do the last Macujo method run through a few hours before your drug test. A couple of hours before you leave, you will then use Zydot Ultra Clean to ensure that any stray toxins are mopped up.
As you can see, the Macujo method is quite involved, and you’ll want to allow an hour for each run through.
I said at the start you’ll want to do this for the seven days leading up to your drug test. But that doesn’t just mean once per day. You need to do it twice per day. So first thing in the morning, and in the evening if you have to work during the day.
What Happens If You Haven’t Got Seven Days To Do The Macujo Method?
Ideally, you’re going to want to do the Macujo method 14 times in the seven days leading up to your drug test.
However, you might not get seven days’ notice, so you have to do is often as possible. Try and aim for as close to 14 times as possible.
So if you’ve got four days, do it three times per day, for a total of 12 times.
I wouldn’t advise you it do any more than three times per day though, as it can be quite painful and you don’t want to turn up for your hair follicle drug test with a painfully sore and red and scalp.
So if you’ve only got three days before your test, nine times is really the maximum you can do the Macujo method. But that should be enough, unless you’ve got incredible levels of hair toxins, or you’re unlucky.
But the conclusion of this review is to get every part of the hair drug test kit in stock. You’ll only pass that hair follicle drug test guaranteed if you can do it seven or more times, and preferably 14 times before the day of your test.
So get this stuff ready in your home. You can buy Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo, and Zydot Ultra Clean from Test Clear. Aloe Toxin Rid is $235, and Zydot Ultra Clean is $35.
Put those costs on top of the other bits and pieces you’ll need for this head detox kit, and you’re looking at an outlay of about $300. That’s obviously not insignificant.
However, it is the best way to pass your hair drug test guaranteed, and there’s no other way that can truly open up the cuticles and remove the toxins, and then shut them up again and condition the hair without leaving obvious signs of distress that could be flagged when you go for your test.
Giving you the lowdown on my passions around avoiding drug tests and being smart.